Damask Print Necktie
Damask Print Necktie. A groom, groomsmen and wedding party favorite -- or, rock it at any event where fancy elegance is required! See our California Wine Country Wedding Inspiration page page for even more Damask Tie ideas!
• Pattern: Damask screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Earth friendly!
• Print area: 18" from bottom point. Can be seen from under a vest or jacket!
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium. Easy care!
The opulent damask pattern is inspired by wallpaper prints from the Victorian era through the swinging '70s. We created this design from bits of scraps of wall-covering collected from some of Detroit's abandoned structures.
Shown first: ivory-cream on ballet pink; soft gold; oyster -- for a custom wedding set. Hand printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. Original illustration. Shown in standard cart options and as customized by our wedding and special occasion clients. This print looks amazing in both subtle tone-on-tone themes and vibrantly contrasting colors.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!