Cthulhu Mask. HP Lovecraft fan, fabric face covering
Cthulhu Face Mask. HP Lovecraft fan, fabric face cover. Fitted, Two Layer Mask. Hand Made in Detroit, USA. Ain't no one gonna mess with Cthulhu in the grocery line! Bring joy (and a bit of creepy) to the world, if you have to deal with humans.
- Tight-weave poly exterior; soft bamboo viscose interior. Vegan safe.
- Fabric hand-printed in-house in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Choose with tentacular appendage or no. Sorry kids, you gotta pay for hot tentacle action!
- Hand sewn in Detroit, MI. USA! Yes, sewn! No pre-made blanks.
- Unisex: For men or women
- 1/4" elastic ear loops
- Each is hand made one at a time. Hand sewn in-house in Detroit, USA!
- One size fits most - if you have an XXL noggin or beard, please select that option from the menu so we can adjust the ear loops a little longer for you.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable
Here's the deal, I hate wearing masks, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Important Legal Stuff: Our face covers are not medical-grade protective masks against Coronavirus. These are not sold as a medical item and we are not making any medical claims that our face covers will prevent illness or disease. The general wearing of protective face covers can help in reducing exposure to respiratory infections and allergies. This cover is not a social distancing replacement. It is to add an extra layer of protection. Even if you think you're indestructible, not everyone else is; so don't be gross and go out without a coughy filter! No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm