Crashing Waves pashmina scarf.
Crashing Waves pashmina scarf. We know you love our nautical prints, so we've made another this time inspired by the forms and color combinations used in Japanese indigo textile sashiko stitching. We may have imagined the art of functional embroidery through silkscreen, but we also imagine it looking lovely bundled up on your neck!
• Pattern: Crashing Waves.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25" x 18" at one end.
• Print color: ice or navy
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
For an authentic sashiko-inspired look, choose ice on navy as shown in the photos. You can get creative with other colors too, this design looks great in any color combo! Original illustration.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!