Crashing Waves necktie. Japanese nautical print tie.
Crashing Waves Necktie. Japanese nautical print tie. Inspired by the forms and color combinations used in sashiko stitching on vintage indigo textiles, we have re-imagined the art of functional embroidery through silkscreen.
• Pattern: Screen printed crashing waves.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 20" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown in first photo: Navy on aluminum, periwinkle, cream, steel. Original illustration. Hand screen printed in our Detroit, Michigan Studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm