Crashing Waves Bow Tie.
Crashing Waves bow tie. Inspired by the forms and color combinations used in sashiko stitching on vintage Japanese indigo textiles, we have re-imagined the art of functional embroidery through silkscreen. Now you can sneak this beautiful pattern into the most formal of wardrobes.
• Pattern: Screen printed waves
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Ice or navy. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original illustration. Shown in first photo: ice on navy. More colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm