Bus Scroll Scarf: Detroit Main Routes linen weave pashmina
Detroit Destination, central routes bus roll linen-weave pashmina scarf - now on many more colors! This historically-themed bus roll scarf lists some of Detroit's most notable main/central artery streets. This print has five names and accompanying route numbers, including: Eight Mile, Fort, Michigan, Caniff and Woodward.
• Pattern: Detroit bus route screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 21" x 17" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Our new transit destination illustrations are painstakingly adapted from an early 1980's bus destination scrolling sign. We have purchased original, 40 foot long vintage bus rolls, photographed, joined and made large-format transparencies and silkscreens for each route name. All processes are done right in house, in our Detroit studio located in Historic Eastern Market!
*Please note there is some translucency and texture in the platinum printing inks on black - to be faithful to the appearance of the original ye-oldy sign.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm