Composition Book Scarf. Notebook linen-weave pashmina
Composition Book Scarf. Vintage notebook inspired linen weave pashmina. Are you Too Cool for School? Hot for teacher? Maybe a hot teacher? Well, you've got the Write Stuff! White silkscreen print on black. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
• Pattern: Composition Book screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end.
• Print color: White
• Scarf color: Black.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
The "Composition" typeface is adapted from a real 1940's lined paper notebook. The white label has some translucency just as the authentic vintage book would have, well loved from accompanying you on your daily journey. Whether you enjoy penning all your hopes and dreams, doodling masterpieces or simply jotting down a reminder to get cat food, we have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm