Composition Book Necktie, notebook tie
Composition Book Necktie. Vintage notebook inspired tie. Are you too cool for school? Hot for teacher? Maybe a hot teacher? Well, we've got The Write Stuff right here for you!
• Pattern: Composition Book
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie length: Standard width in regular length 58" or XL 62"
• Tie width: Choose standard or narrow (no XL narrow)
• Color: White on black.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The "Composition" typeface is adapted from a real 1940's lined paper notebook. The white label has some translucency just as the authentic vintage book would have, well loved from accompanying you on your daily journey. Whether you enjoy penning all your hopes and dreams, doodling masterpieces or simply jotting down a reminder to get cat food, we have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too. Perfect gift for teachers, writer, authors and brainy students.
White silkscreen print on black. Please see the last photo for a labeled size comparison. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm