College Ruled Scarf. Lined Paper pashmina
Notebook Paper Printed Scarf, traditional weight pashmina. Are you Too Cool for School? Hot for Teacher? We present to you, our lined paper pashmina scarf, because you've got the Write Stuff. We dare you not to doodle!
• Pattern: Lined Paper screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend. Vegan safe!
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: cornflower & dark salmon.
• Scarf color: White, cream, blush or butter yellow.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Not a fan of the laptop or tablet? No writing a novel on your iPhone? Are you a lefty and have love that inky hand? Whether you enjoy penning all your hopes and dreams, doodling masterpieces or simply jotting down a reminder to get cat food, we have nostalgia for the good ol' deforesting paper, and think you should too. Want some indelible love? Give your kid a sharpie and have him or her go to town and make the best gift ever.
All lined paper scarves are double printed and have two layers of printing ink: cornflower horizontal stripes with a dark salmon vertical margin. For a crisp new paper look, choose white. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream would be a better choice. Prefer legal? Choose butter yellow. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm