Coffee Bean Scarf. Botanical Print linen weave pashmina
Coffee Bean Printed Scarf, botanical print silkscreened linen weave pashmina. Printed with colors echoing the natural colorway of the coffea arabica plant: its leaves, berries, roasted and raw -- and the delicious elixir it produces -- this scarf is perfect for baristas, roasters, coffee lovers and under-slept students and office folks alike. Original illustration from vintage botanical prints.
• Pattern: Coffee Plant
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe!
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Tan on espresso brown; sage on golden olive. You can get creative with other colors too. Hand printed int he USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!