Chinese Dragon Necktie
Chinese Dragon Necktie. Dragons bring exceptional, unprecedented achievements. While the Dragon Year comes every 12 years, the lucky dragon also switches between 5 elements. Our lucky dragon is painstakingly cut to resemble that of cut paper lanterns - down to his wee eyelashes.
• Pattern: Cut Paper Dragon
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Since Cyberoptix's designer and owner was also born in a Dragon year, a Dragon tie had to happen. :) Original illustration. Hand screen printed in our Detroit Studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm