Check Engine Light Pocket Square
Check Engine Light Pocket Square. Paradise by the dashboard (malfunction) light? Got a major malfunction? The check engine light, more formally known as the Malfunction Indicator Lamp, is a signal from the computer that something is wrong. Just put a piece of black tape over the dashboard light and keep driving, duh!
• Pattern: Check Engine Light Pattern
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: All-over print.
• Square Size: Measures approx. 10" x 10".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Rust on black, rust on burgundy. Original illustration, hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm