Check Engine Light Necktie, Malfunction Indicator Lamp Tie
Check Engine Light Necktie. Paradise by the dashboard (malfunction) light? Got a major malfunction? The check engine light, more formally known as the Malfunction Indicator Lamp, is a signal from the computer that something is wrong. Just put a piece of black tape over the dashboard light and keep driving, duh!
- Pattern: Check Engine Light Pattern
- Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Print area: ~25.5" from bottom point.
- Knot when tied: Design will show in knot for most wearers.
- Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original illustration. Shown: Marigold printing ink on black, charcoal grey and navy. Choose from our popular menu items, or customize to the color of your wildest dreams for just a little bit more. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!