Cell Structure Pocket Square
Cell Structure Inkblot Pocket Square. What do you see? We here at Cyberoptix are huge science lovers. We’ve always had a thing for the beauty found in nature and are especially geeked about botanical slides seen under the microscope.
• Pattern: Cell Structure.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: All-over print.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 10" x 10".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Photographed, repeated and joined kaleidoscopically, this hypnotizing pattern is inspired by the engagement ring made for Cyberoptix's founder by her industrial designer husband, Kip Ewing, using their friends at Nervous System’s Cell Cycle generative software.
Shown: Silver print on black and black on silver. Many more colors available. This pattern looks amazing in just about any color you can dream of! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm