Blueprint Necktie. Detroit Cass Tech Tie
Blueprint Necktie. Cass Technical High School Detroit Blueprint. Illustration from original 1917 blueprints.
• Pattern: Historic Detroit Blueprint
• Fabric: Silky-soft woven microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Cass Technical School was built in 1917 by architects William E. Higginbotham (1858-1923) and partner William G. Malcomson. They both designed many schools, churches and residential buildings throughout Detroit from 1894 to 1923. Albert Kahn Associates designed the modern addition which was completed in 1985. The school was damaged in a fire and abandoned in 2007.
Shown first: White on black, navy and charcoal. Hand screen printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. We've digitally restored photos of the original prints to minimize the appearance of creases and water damage.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm