Blueprint Bow Tie, Cass Tech Detroit
Cass Technical High School Blueprint Bow Tie. Illustration from original 1917 blueprints. We've digitally restored photos of the original prints to minimize creases and water damage.
• Pattern: Screen printed blueprint.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Navy. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Cream, navy and more!
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Cass Technical School was built in 1917 by architects William E. Higginbotham (1858-1923) and partner William G. Malcomson. They both designed many schools, churches and residential buildings throughout Detroit from 1894 to 1923. Albert Kahn Associates designed the modern addition which was completed in 1985. The school was damaged in a fire and abandoned in 2007.
Shown first: Navy on cream. Hand printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm