Cargyle Bow Tie
CARgyle bow tie. Mustang Argyle bow tie. We think may be just about the most elegant way to show your love for classic cars. Hand-drawn by us, then reflected and flipped - these technical drawings become a subtle argyle pattern perfect for automotive aficionados for even the most formal events! This version (1964) is inspired by the first-generation Ford Mustang convertibles. Original illustration.
• Pattern: Screen printed Cargyle
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Silver on driftwood; gunmetal. Black pearl ink on ivory.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm