Blueprint Necktie, Capitol Theatre Detroit Opera House Tie
Capitol Theatre Blueprint Necktie, Michigan Opera Theatre Detroit Tie: Now the Detroit Opera House!
• Pattern: Capitol Theatre 1921 Blueprint
• Fabric: Choose silky-soft woven microfiber or 100% silk
• Historic MOT logo graphic on reverse tail
• Print size: 24" from bottom point
• When knotted: Design is within knot for most wearers
• Tie Size: Standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu
Choose the best fit for you!
Standard Tie: ~3.5” wide x 58” long. (aka “regular”/wide/traditional)
Narrow Tie: ~2.5” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim)
Designed by C. Howard Crane and modeled after the great opera houses of Europe, the Capitol Theatre was the fifth largest movie theatre in the world when it opened in 1922. It reopened in 1996 as the Detroit Opera House, home of Michigan Opera Theatre, after a meticulous and historic restoration of the Italian Renaissance-styled building, including its grand, intricately designed proscenium arch and ceiling.
Redrawn and assembled by us from numerous original 1921 blueprints. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm