Blueprint Bow Tie, Capitol Theatre Detroit Opera House Bowtie
Capitol Theatre Blueprint Bow Tie, Detroit Opera House Bowtie. Wondering what to wear to the opera? Now you know!
• Pattern: Capitol Theatre 1921 Blueprint
• Fabric: Vegan microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Designed by C. Howard Crane and modeled after the great opera houses of Europe, the Capitol Theatre was the fifth largest movie theatre in the world when it opened in 1922. It reopened in 1996 as the Detroit Opera House, home of Michigan Opera Theatre, after a meticulous and historic restoration of the Italian Renaissance-styled building, including its grand, intricately designed proscenium arch and ceiling.
Redrawn and assembled by us from numerous original 1921 blueprints. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm