Detroit Map Tie, Campus Martius Necktie
Detroit's Campus Martius Necktie, Woodward Avenue & Cadillac Square map tie. This is the fourth in our series of Detroit neighborhood and landmark-specific neckties.
• Pattern: Campus Martius Map screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
We've included a large part of our revitalized downtown. Located across from the new Compuware Headquarters, Campus Martius is the "point of origin" of Detroit's coordinate system; Cadillac Square, Grand Circus Park and such landmarks as the Ford Auditorium and intersecting main streets: Gratiot, Madison, Monroe, Broadway and Grand River.
Navigate your city with "Ties to Detroit." Detroit is notoriously vast and sprawling, thus maps are always necessary in hand (or around neck). Never get lost again! Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike. Map illustrations are adapted from a 1960 publication outlining the unit foot and land values for the entirety of city property before it's decline.
Shown first: Ice on steel. Many more colors available. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!