c64 silk necktie. BASIC code Commodore tie.
Commodore 64 silk necktie. C-64 tie. Computer nerds, gamers, computer music lovers from the 80's rejoice! We now offer a BASIC Code print combined with the c64 start screen. In addition to the classic blue Commodore monitor color, all your monochrome amber and burnt-in green monitor dreams have also been realized!
• Pattern: c64 BASIC Code screenprint.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The Tie Lab's owner's very first computer was a Commodore 64, time to revisit the ol' BASIC chops and put it on a tie! What's in that code? This is for music -- the "POKE" command used to control all three c64 voice oscillators. Please see the 2nd photo for labeled color choices. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm