c64 Necktie. Commodore BASIC Code tie
Commodore 64 Necktie. C64 tie. Computer nerds, gamers, computer music lovers from the 80's rejoice! We now offer a BASIC Code print combined with the c64 start screen. In addition to the classic blue Commodore monitor color, all your monochrome amber and burnt-in green monitor dreams have also been realized!
• Pattern: c64 BASIC Code screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The Tie Lab's owner's very first computer was a Commodore 64, time to revisit the ol' BASIC chops and put it on a tie! What's in that code? This is for music -- the "POKE" command used to control all three c64 voice oscillators. Please see the 3rd photo for labeled color choices. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm