Butter Yellow Linen Pocket Square, Paczki
Butter yellow pocket square: The "Paczki": Our pastel yellow, silk & linen blend handkerchief. The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each very light and darker hues, when seen together, they make an extraordinarily unique light yellow when seen at a distance. The hem is hand rolled, and hand sewn. For those not familiar with Detroit and Hamtramck's Paczki Day? Find a local and eat up! Undoubtedly this yellow describes some of the most delicious custard filling in the whole world.
• Material + pattern: woven solid pastel yellow.
• Colors: variegated yellow threads.
• Fabric: 65% silk / 35% linen.
• Rolled and hemmed edges.
• Size:Approximately 11" x 11" (28 x 28 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean, medium heat iron.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!
Linen is admired for it's unique and imperfect slubs and nubs -- it's variations are what make it stand out from other fabrics. We've blended in silk with the linen threads to add more consistency and polish. New from Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix.