Brooklyn Scarf. New York City Linen-Weave Pashmina
Brooklyn Scarf. Screen Printed linen-weave pashmina. Rep your love for your city! Perfect for long-time residents, ex-pats and super fans. Painstakingly re-drawn from a graphic fragment found in an illustrated 1908 insurance map.
• Pattern: Brooklyn 1908 Map Fragment.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe!
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end.
• Print Color: silver or gold.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
All printing processes are done right in house, in our Detroit studio located in Historic Eastern Market! Although we live in Detroit now, Bethany the designer grew up riding Metro North trains and NYC subways and still has much love for the east coast!
Shown: Silver on black; gold on teal blue; black on sand. Many more colors available too! Hand screen printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!