Brooklyn City Map Necktie, New York Tie
Brooklyn City Map Print Necktie, New York Tie. Represent for your borough! Adapted from original 1920s maps. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats, fans from afar and long-time New York City dwellers alike.
• Pattern: Brooklyn City Map
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 26" from bottom point.
• Knot: Design will show in knot for most wearers
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow. Skinny & standard XL too where available
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Although we live in Detroit now, Bethany the designer grew up riding Metro North trains and NYC subways and still has much love for the east coast!
Shown: Navy blue ink on cream, dove grey ink on black, ice ink on navy. Many more colors available! Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm