Boston Map Scarf, 1814 Vintage Map Linen-Weave Pashmina
Boston Map Scarf, Vintage Map Linen-Weave Pashmina. Whether you're in college at one of Boston's many universities, a graduate, a resident, Boston sports fan, or a lover of the town of beans, rock this nostalgic vintage map scarf! Adapted from an original 1814 vintage map.
- Pattern: 1814 Vintage Boston Map Print
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 22" x 17.5" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Makes a perfect gift for cartographers, history buffs, Boston dwellers and any lover of the city, its music, art, scholastic, war and cultural history! Shown: Ice ink on navy blue. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm