Boston Map Printed Bow Tie. 1814 Vintage Map
Boston Map Printed Bow Tie. Whether you're in college at one of Boston's many universities, a graduate, a resident, a Boston sports fan, or a lover of the town of beans, show your love for the city in the most dapper way with this nostalgic old map print! Adapted from an original 1814 vintage map.
• Pattern: 1814 Vintage Boston Map Print
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
Makes a perfect gift for cartographers, history buffs, Boston dwellers and any lover of the city, its music, art, scholastic, war and cultural history! Shown: Black on pale copper and dove grey on black. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm