Boston Map Pocket Square. 1814 Vintage Print
Boston Map Pocket Square, 1814 old map print. Whether you're in college at one of Boston's many universities, a graduate, a resident, a Boston sports fan, or a lover of the town of beans, show your love for the city in the most dapper way with this nostalgic old map print pocket square! Adapted from an original 1814 vintage map.
• Pattern: 1814 Vintage Boston Map Print
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: All-over print.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 10" x 10".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Ice on navy, black on pale copper and black on platinum. Original illustration, hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm