Boston Map Necktie, 1814 Vintage Map Print Tie
Boston Map Printed Necktie. Whether you're in college at one of Boston's many universities, a graduate, a resident, Boston sports fan, or a lover of the town of beans, rock this nostalgic vintage map print! Adapted from an original 1814 vintage map.
• Pattern: 1814 Vintage Boston Map Print
• Fabric: 100% silk or vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Makes a perfect gift for cartographers, history buffs, Boston dwellers and any lover of the city, its music, art, scholastic, war and cultural history! Shown: Black on pale copper; ice on navy, dove grey on black. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm