Blueprint Bamboo Scarf. Detroit Train Station Pashmina
Blueprint Scarf: Detroit Train Station. Michigan Central Station, hand printed linen-weave pashmina scarf. In order to give you a clearer representation of our beloved historic landmark, the architectural image was painstakingly digitally restored by us right here at the 'Lab, from the original 1912 blueprints.
• Pattern: MCS Blueprint.
• Fabric: Bamboo viscose. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: White on navy and teal blue; navy on cream.
Love this print a lot? Check out the 1912 MCS Blueprint on our full line of clothing, accessories and home goods at our sister site, Well Done Goods!
An ubiquitous symbol of Detroit in ruin for decades, MCS is finally undergoing re-development by Ford Motor Company; proof Detroit will rise from the ashes! Multiple views of the original 1912 architectural blueprints have been painstakingly digitally collaged and restored by Cyberoptix & Well Done Goods' Founder and Creative Director, Bethany Shorb. Designed and hand printed in the USA right here in our Detroit Michigan studio, just a mile from the famed structure.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!