Blueprint Scarf: Detroit Train Station linen-weave pashmina
Blueprint Scarf: Detroit Train Station. Michigan Central Station, hand printed linen-weave pashmina scarf. In order to give you a clearer representation of our beloved historic landmark, the architectural image was painstakingly digitally restored by us right here at the 'Lab, from the original 1912 blueprints.
• Pattern: MCS Blueprint.
• Fabric: Viscose. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Created by the architects who also designed New York City's Grand Central Terminal, MCS is an ubiquitous symbol of Detroit. Shuttered in 1988 and now in ruin, it is one of the most photographed structures in the city. At the time of its construction, Michigan Central Depot was the tallest rail station in the world.
Shown: White on navy and teal blue; navy on cream. Hand silkscreen-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm