Blueprint Necktie: Detroit Train Station
Detroit Train Station Blueprint Necktie. Michigan Central Station tie. In order to give you a clearer representation of our beloved historic landmark, the architectural image was painstakingly digitally restored by us (for you!) right here at the 'Lab, from the original 1912 blueprints.
• Pattern: Detroit Train Station Blueprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Created by the architects who also designed New York City’s Grand Central Terminal, MCS is an ubiquitous symbol of Detroit. Shuttered in 1988 and now in partial ruin, it is one of the most photographed structures in the city. At the time of its construction, Michigan Central Depot was the tallest rail station in the world.
Shown: White on navy; white on charcoal; navy on platinum; navy on steel. Hand silkscreen-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm