Blockchain Scarf, Distributed Network Visualization Linen-Weave Pashmina
Blockchain Scarf, Distributed Network Visualization Linen-Weave Pashmina. By storing data across its network, the blockchain eliminates the risks that come with data being held centrally - and its geometric pattern visualization on a scarf looks pretty amaze too!
- Pattern: Distributed network visualization
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 25" x 17" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Most people won't get it and will just think you have a cool pattern on your scarf. But you know better.
OF COURSE YOU CAN PAY FOR A CRYPTOCURRENCY SCARF WITH BITCOIN! That would be very not meta if we made you pay in IRL FIAT dollars only. Just select "pay by Bitcoin" when you check out.
Shown: Ice ink on black, turquoise ink on charcoal. Handprinted in our Detroit, Michigan studio, located in historic Eastern Market.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm