Bicycle Print Linen Necktie. Triple Cruiser Bike Tie
Bicycle Print Linen Necktie. Triple Cruiser Tie. Rep your two-wheeled obsession even at the most formal events! Whether you have your sights on the Tour de France or enjoy a leisurely pedal around the block, show your cycling pride even when out of the saddle.
• Material + pattern: bias cut, woven solid.
• Tie Colors: Many! Select from dropdown.
• Tie Fabric: 65% silk / 45% linen.
• Interlining: sturdy yet pliable.
• Tipping: black diamond print.
• Width: Approx. 2.4" (6.2 cm)
• Length: 58" (147 cm)
• Print: Screen printed cruiser bikes.
• Print size: ~13" from bottom point.
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean, high heat iron.
• Printed & designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
Shown: Black on Palmer Park (green), Woodward (silver), Conservatory (penny copper), Erie (pale turquoise).
The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each very light and very dark, when seen together make an extraordinarily unique solid fabric when seen at a distance.
This fabric has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic waterways, neighborhoods, streets, building and treats our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm