Berlin Map Necktie, German Map Tie
Berlin Map Necktie, German Map Tie. Adapted from an 1833 vintage map showing what was both East and West Berlin. Our first map tie with a location from outside the US -- as we're based in Detroit, Berlin is our sister Techno City, so it had to be the very first international city depicted in our line!
- Pattern: Berlin Map
- Fabric: Choose silky-soft vegan microfiber or 100% silk
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink
- Print size: ~16" from bottom point
- When knotted: Knot is solid color, no print
- Tie Size: Standard, narrow, skinny, or XL
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium
We were able to fit in streets where the most famous techno spots are, including Panorama Bar, Tresor, Suicide Circus, and Ritter Butzke.Choose the best fit for you!
Standard tie: ~3.5” wide x 58” long. (aka “regular”/wide/traditional)
Narrow tie: ~2.5” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim)
Skinny tie: ~1.5” wide x 58” long. (retro/fashion forward)
Standard XL tie: ~3.5” wide x 62” long. (aka big and tall)
Shown: Dove grey printing ink on black; black ink on silver and steel blue. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm