Bus Scroll Necktie. Belle Isle Detroit Transit Route Tie
Belle Isle Detroit Necktie, from our series of Detroit neighborhood and landmark-specific neckties. Our beloved Belle Isle is the largest island city park in the United States. From afar, you can see a bold geometric print - but at closer look "Belle Isle" is revealed.
• Pattern: Belle Isle screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 15" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Our new transit destination illustrations are painstakingly adapted from an early 1980's bus destination scrolling sign. We have purchased original, 40 foot long vintage bus rolls, photographed, joined and made large-format transparencies and silkscreens for each route name. All processes are done right in house, in our Detroit studio located in Historic Eastern Market!
Navigate your city with "Ties to Detroit." Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike.
*Please note there is some translucency in the ivory-cream printing on black - to be faithful to the appearance of the original sign.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm