Beer Ascot. Hops & Wheat Print Cravat Tie
Beer Ascot. Hops & Wheat Print Cravat Tie. One of our best-selling designs ever. Accessories that proclaim your love for this wheaty, malty or hoppy beverage are notoriously not so classy. It is our humble duty as designers to change that.
• Pattern: Cottage Lace silkscreen print.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Earth friendly!
• Print area: 14" from bottom point, one side.
• Ascot Size: One size, freestyle. Fits almost anyone!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Printed in colors echoing different regional types of our world's oldest beverage -- including the hues of lager, hefeweizen, Belgian ale, stout and the bottles in which they're brought to you -- this tie is perfect for the craft beer brewer and lover alike. Original illustration from vintage botanical prints.
The ascot, or cravat, is the ancestor to the modern necktie. There are countless ways to tie an ascot - they can be tied four-in-hand as one would tie a regular, long necktie, or more traditionally with one less step, leaving the bib un-tucked - with or without a pin. It's up to you, your taste, and occasion! We've printed on one side so you can show as much (or as little) of the printed design as you choose.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!