Bandana Print Bow Tie
Bandana Print bow tie: paisley print men's bow tie. Such a simple piece of decorative cloth has quite a storied history through both fashion, counter-cultural symbol and it's use as a utilitarian item. We've reworked it's shape so it can be donned for fun and the most formal events. Howdy fancy partner!
Shown first: White on peacock blue, white on crimson, white on black. Original illustration based on old-timey bandana patterns. Hand-screenprinted in our Detroit studio.
For an authentic bandana look, choose one of the classics: crimson, peacock blue, navy blue or black. Feeling more fashion forward? We have lots of purples and pinks. You can get creative with other colors too, this design looks great in any color combo!
• Pattern: Screen printed Bandana Print.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: white or black. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!