Austin Texas Map Bow Tie, Texan City Print Tie
Austin City Map Bow Tie. Vintage Texas Print Bow Tie. Keep Austin Weird! Known for its rich art and music scene, SXSW and amazing barbecue - this Texas capital is the place to be for those looking to have a good time. Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, or having an Austin wedding, tie one on in the most dapper way with this nostalgic old map print bow tie!
• Pattern: 1934 Austin City Map
• Fabric: Vegan safe microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
Adapted from an original 1934 Austin City map. Shown: Ivory cream ink on cinnamon, rust ink on cream. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!