Austin Texas Map Necktie, Texan City Print Tie
Austin City Map Necktie. Vintage Texas Print Tie. Keep Austin Weird! Known for its rich art and music scene, this Texas capital is the place to be for those looking to have a good time! Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, or having an Austin wedding, tie one on in the most dapper way with this nostalgic old map print necktie!
• Pattern: Austin City Map
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow. Skinny & standard XL too where available
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Adapted from an original 1934 Austin City map. Shown: Ivory cream ink on cinnamon, navy, and rust, rust ink on cream. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!