Atom Scarf. Linen Weave Pashmina
Atoms Scarf, classic mid-century atomic print. SCIENCE! Perfect gift if you know someone studying nuclear medicine, atomic energy or maybe maintains a nuclear power plant in his or her spare time. Just love the shape? That's cool too!
• Pattern: Atoms
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black, silver or gold.
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown first: Silver on black; then: gold on teal blue. Many more colors available. This pattern looks swell in just about any color you can dream of. Hand-screenprinted in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!