Atom Pashmina Scarf
Atoms Print Pashmina Scarf, classic mid-century atomic print. SCIENCE! Perfect gift if you know someone studying nuclear medicine, atomic energy or maybe maintains a nuclear power plant in his or her spare time. Just love the shape? That's cool too!
• Pattern: Atoms
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black, silver or gold.
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown first: Black on sage. Then: silver on black and black on driftwood. Many more colors available. This pattern looks swell in just about any color you can dream of. Hand-screenprinted in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm