Apollo Cockpit Pashmina Scarf
Apollo Cockpit Scarf. NASA Moon Lander pashmina. Adapted from the declassified 1969 Apollo "Command Module Main Control Panel" document.
• Pattern: Apollo cockpit screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 10.5" by 16" at one end.
• Print color: White
• Scarf color: choose from a range of dark colors
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Real NASA astronauts wear Cyberoptix neckties and scarves So far we’ve received photos of astronauts Al Worden, Neil Armstrong, Charlie Duke, General Tom Stafford, Dan Brandenstein, Scott Carpenter, Dick Gordon, Jim Lovell, Gene Cernan, and Leroy Chiao all wearing our ties and we couldn’t be more proud. From images of Apollo Lunar Landers to Saturn V Rockets and the SR-71 -- we have gifts for rocket scientists, pilots and aviation fans.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm