Apollo 11 Source Code Bow Tie
Apollo 11 Source Code Bow Tie. Bow ties are cool! Recently made public on Github, we've printed an excerpt of the Apollo 11 Guidance Computer (AGC) source code used to program the NASA Command and Lunar Modules: "LUNAR_AND_SOLAR_EPHEMERIDES_SUBROUTINES."
• Pattern: Apollo 11 source code
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
Women code! On July 20, 1969 the Apollo 11 astronauts succeeded in their goal, landing with near-flawless precision. Shortly after, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin took humanity's first historic steps on another world. And if you aren't aware, Margaret Hamilton is the engineer who got us there. She took humanity to the Moon.
Shown: Ice printing ink on black and black on silver. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm