Anchor Necktie, Nautical Print Tie
Anchor Necktie. Anchor & Ship's Wheel Blue Nautical Tie. What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches? A nervous wreck! Hey there sassy sailor, don't be that guy. Has your old, navy blue tie walked the plank? Take the helm, it's time to freshen up that nautical wardrobe, we're here to help you get those threads back on course.
• Pattern: Silkscreened anchor, dot & wheel.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 22" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown first left to right: Navy blue, steel, french blue. This print extends very high up on the tie, approx. 22" from the bottom point; perfect to be seen from under a vest or jacket! Original illustration. Hand printed in our Detroit studio!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm