Ampersand Silk Necktie, Caslon Font Tie
Ampersand Silk Necktie. Caslon font tie. The "and symbol" silkscreen tie. The ampersand is often used when addressing a couple in writing: "Mr. & Mrs. Awesome" or "Bob and Tim", or "Dick and Jane" - perfect for weddings, engagements and any hitching ceremony. Deck out your groomsmen!
• Pattern: Caslon ampersand screenprint.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 6" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Although the serif "Caslon" typeface was created by William Caslon quite long time ago (1692–1766!) it was revived again in 1966 with a more bold iteration - and has become yet another classic representation of typography of that time period.
Shown first: Black on white; dove on black; dove on charcoal; black on silver as well as a bunch of custom colors our clients have dreamed up. Hand screen printed in our Detroit Michigan Studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm