Ammonite Lapel Pin, fossil shell stick pin
Floral boutonniere? Nah. Flowers die in a day. This has already been dead for 240 million years and now is a cool rock and you can keep on wearing it forevs! It has alllll the og fossil vibes!
- Fossil Ammonite halves typically measure ~2cm at their widest point.
- Stick pin part is 6cm long
- Each is securely attached with aircraft grade bonding
- Stone reverse is coated in resin to bring out the color and prevent cracking and for extra extra security
- No two stones are ever identical. Each fossil specimen is unique! Please allow for slight variations in color, shape and size of the stones.
- Stone origin: Madagascar.
- Natural, un-dyed stones
- Handmade. Please allow for slight variations in color, shape and size of the stones.
- Snazzy gift box included.
Makes a perfect gift for any dude or woman, any human that has a cuff that needs fancying! Got a super special occasion? Fathers of the bride, grooms and groomsmen - more similar stones can usually be sourced and I can make plenty more, we can make sets for wedding parties or groomsmen gifts. Please contact us for specific stone customization requests.
► ABOUT THE MAKER:
Each pair of cufflinks is unique and one of a kind, and made by hand by printmaker, metalworking artist and Cyberoptix founder, Bethany Shorb. I work between Detroit, MI and Los Angeles, CA, where I source all our stone, crystal, shell, fossil and horn specimens there and at the Tucson and Quartzsite AZ gem shows. All are intuitively sourced in person, from only the most reputable suppliers.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm