Detroit Map Printed Linen Weave Pashmina Scarf, 1831 City Plan
Detroit Map Print Scarf: 1831 City Plan Screen Printed Linen Weave Pashmina. Show your friends your smarts! This printed scarf depicts the Detroit city layout plan following the 1805 fire that destroyed most of the city, illustrating Grand Circus Park and some of the present-day Grand Circus Park Historic District.
• Pattern: 1831 City Plan of Detroit
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 21" at one end.
Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market. Drafted by J.O. Lewis, it is a rarely seen early plan of Detroit from the first edition of the American State Papers in 1831.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!