Milky Way Star Chart Scarf, bamboo pashmina
Milky Way Star Chart Scarf, bamboo pashmina. Constellation Print Scarf. Our night sky scarf is a perfect way to let your special starry-eyed someone know that he or she is your Galactic Center. Adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image.
- Pattern: Milky Way Galaxy screen print.
- Fabric: Bamboo Viscose (modal linen).
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 21" x 17" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Luxuriously soft, the round and smooth bamboo viscose fibers are naturally moisture-wicking, antibacterial, creating fabric that feels soft and sleek. Bamboo fibers breathe and insulate very well, keeping you warm enough in winter while still perfect for cool summer nights.
From the manufacturing process being easier on the environment, to bamboo requiring less water and energy to harvest, its quick regrowth, and because it does not require pesticides, it has much less of an impact than other materials used for textiles.
Shown in photos: Ice on navy; ice on teal blue; ice on cobalt blue; navy on sky.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm