Chicago Map Necktie. Vintage City Map Print Tie
Chicago Map Necktie, Vintage City Map Print Tie. From Millennium Park to Navy Pier to the Magnificent Mile, what's not to love about Chicago? Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, Cubs fan, or having an epic Windy City wedding, put some extra dapper around your neck with this nostalgic old map print tie.
• Pattern: 1897 Chicago Map
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 24" from bottom point. Some of the lake water print will show in the knot depending on how the tie is tied and the size of the wearer.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow. Skinny & standard XL too where available
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Platinum ink on navy, black, and charcoal, navy ink on platinum. Original illustration, hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm