Poppies Scarf. Floral print pashmina.
Poppies Scarf. Floral print pashmina. The poppy, papaver somniferum, is a symbol of wartime remembrance; poppies are used as emblems on tombstones to symbolize eternal sleep.The opium poppy was cultivated in lower Mesopotamia as long ago as 3400 BC.
A cluster of poppies adorn the end of this scarf.
• Pattern: Poppy floral screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm